Search the catalog and request books, DVDs, CDs, and other materials from Red Feather Lakes and libraries across Colorado.
Your Library Card
Library card applications are available at the library. All residents of Colorado and Library District property owners are eligible for a Red Feather Lakes Community Library card. A photo ID and proof of address are required and children younger than 18 must have a parent or guardian’s co-signature on the application. Additionally, with special approval, cards may be issued to families, visitors, and guardians for disabled or home-bound patrons of the library.
There is no cost for your RFL library card and library services are generally free of charge. There may be limited, specific circumstances in which fees are assessed. Such fees are established by the Library Director and shall be publicly posted in the library when instituted. Additionally, a lost card should be reported to the Library as soon as possible to minimize unauthorized use. See the RFL policy page Getting a Library Card for additional information.
- Access your account to renew materials online. Log in with your library card number and pin (last 4 digits of your phone number.) Click “Checked Out” to view all items, check-box the titles you wish to renew, and click “Renew.”
- Most items may be renewed for 2 additional weeks.
- Renew by phone or call (970) 881-2664 for assistance with your account.
Can’t Find It? We Want to Know
- Did you know that items can be delivered from other library systems for your use? Since 2008 Red Feather Lakes has participated in SWIFT, an interlibrary loan and courier service managed by the Colorado State Library. SWIFT has over 300 members from libraries across Colorado. Submit an Interlibrary Loan request and we’ll do our best to borrow the item for you.
- Suggest a new book or other materials for the Red Feather Lakes Library collection. Submit a purchase request for our review and consideration.
- Need item details for your interlibrary loan or purchase request? Search Worldcat.org to find books and other materials in libraries worldwide.
Links to Libraries in Northern Colorado and Statewide
- Berthoud Public Library
- Colorado State University Libraries
- Estes Valley Library
- Loveland Public Library
- Poudre River Public Library District (Fort Collins)
- Wellington Public Library
- Colorado Library Directory (public, academic, school, special, and institutional libraries)
- Colorado Talking Book Library – A free service to Coloradans of all ages who are unable to read standard print material due to visual, physical or learning disabilities. CTBL provides audio, Braille, and large-print books and magazines.