The Colorado State Library will work with you to determine which level is the best fit for your needs.
- Set-up of a domain name for local hosting of the Library website, and all associated costs, maintenance needs, and content.
- Developing non-WordPress export scripts necessary for website.
- Local tech support to set-up and maintain website and content.
- Local FTP Access/Custom theming that may be needed for the local website.
Colorado State Library will provide:
- Help exporting the existing WordPress compatible database and content files.
- Training on importing and setting up a WordPress site on a hosting service.
- A redirect for the period of one year from the old (Plinkit) site to the new Library website.
Learn more about what Colorado Libraries Online can do for your library.